Please follow the steps below to place your Academy uniform order. Please remember – All numbering will be assigned through the club. Please DO NOT place your order without confirming jersey number.
1. Email Jason Henderson for assigned jersey number.
*Numbers will be assigned due to the amount of player movement between teams for league games and tournaments. This will minimize jersey number conflicts so that parents do not have to purchase multiple sets of jerseys.
2. Go to: www.stingsoccerstore.com and click on “Login/Register” at top of page. *If you already have an account set up, you can simply login. You will, however, need to add your child again in order to purchase a new uniform package.
3. Please register as a “Parent of player(s) under 21 years”.
4. Fill out all account information including “Add Player Info” to create your account.
5. When adding a child, please be sure to select the correct age group. If you select the wrong group, it will either prevent your player or another player from ordering their uniform due to system restrictions on duplicate jersey numbers.
Select Division: All North Texas Academy Players
Team: Please select the correct Age Group
6. Once registered, Click “Order Uniform” on left navigation bar. Then click “Order Uniform”
7. Select the package and proceed to enter sizes for your required uniform items. Be sure you enter your correct player number during this step that was assigned to you by your age group coordinator in Step 1.
Please note: Jerseys cannot be exchanged since they are customized. The customer will be responsible for ordering a new set of jerseys if they do not order the correct number.
8. On the second page of the ordering process, you are able to add extra items to your order such as extra training gear or socks.
9. On the third page of the process, you are able to order spirit wear or extra Sting items such as Training Tank or Training 1/4 zip.
10. Please complete the ordering process with correct shipping and billing information.